Re: [AD] X primitives patch

Seems I forgot to take into account the drawing mode for the drawing operations. Fixed. It will still draw directly to X when using Solid and XOR drawing modes, but fall back on the "emulated" versions otherwise. There's still room for improvement here, since it should be possible to create a pixmap for the patterned drawing modes.. though it's probably a bit of work for something that's rarely used.

A question I have though, is rectfill affected by the drawing mode? The docs mention rect and floodfill specificly, but not rectfill. The current patch does have rectfill affected by the drawing mode, though it is easy enough to change later.

- Kitty Cat