Re: [AD] X primitives patch

Chris wrote:
Could you perhaps try a debug build and getting a backtrace of where it locks up?

And with his help on #allegro, I was able to fix it. :) Apparently I had been neglecting to call XLOCK and it was hitting async problems. This latest patch fixes it, although it does get a rather big speed hit.

My next step would probably be to implement acquire/release_bitmap in X to call XLOCK/XUNLOCK when they're used on the screen. This is basically what Windows does, AFAIK, since it locks out input as well when the screen is locked.

- Kitty Cat