Re: [AD] demo of new timer API (unix only)

On Thursday 19 August 2004 04:14, Chris wrote:
> Unfortunately I did. I'll note here that I didn't try the latest version
> (I'm waiting for cvs.sf.net to come back up), but in the version I did
> try the timer/interrupt test in the test went too fast. The colors
> change faster than they're supposed to, although they did stay in sync
> (the 1/4th timer fires 4 times for every time the 1 second timer fires,
> but the 1 second timer fires noticeably faster than once a second).

Hmm... it looked ok to me, but having a clock ticking off seconds beside it
shows that it is indeed too fast, but only slightly. I'll try again with
Peter's latest version in a moment.
I'll also check if Allegro's current implementation works as it should for
me just to be sure.

Evert