Re: [AD] demo of new timer API (unix only)

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Hmm... it looked ok to me, but having a clock ticking off seconds beside it shows that it is indeed too fast, but only slightly. I'll try again with Peter's latest version in a moment.

I tried again and it actually does seem right. Perhaps it was just a fluke, or perhaps I just was having an off-moment when I looked the first time, but the timer does seem to be ticking at the right speed.

- Kitty Cat