Re: [AD] demo of new timer API (unix only)

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I didn't experience any problems running your last version here.

Unfortunately I did. I'll note here that I didn't try the latest version (I'm waiting for cvs.sf.net to come back up), but in the version I did try the timer/interrupt test in the test went too fast. The colors change faster than they're supposed to, although they did stay in sync (the 1/4th timer fires 4 times for every time the 1 second timer fires, but the 1 second timer fires noticeably faster than once a second).

Maybe it's just me though. I'll double check with the latest version of the new timer stuff as soon as I can get the latest CVS version of Allegro.

- Kitty Cat