Re: [AD] DGA2 problem?

On Thursday 19 August 2004 09:16, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> I'll see how the DGA driver works here. Last time I tried, it was working
> fine here.

It is working fine here. Using XFree86 4.3.0.1, kernel 2.4.21 on a GeForce
2 with NVidia's drivers from April.

I did notice that masked vram->vram blits are not accelerated for me using
DGA 2, while they are accelerated in DX. Is this normal, or is it an issue
with either DGA or Allegro?

I also noticed that putpixel in X11 is significantly faster than it is
using the DX driver in Windows (by two orders of magnitude using 4.1.15
WIP, even more when using current CVS). Is this normal too?

Evert