Re: [AD] problem with Chris' X primitives patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On Sunday 29 August 2004 08:47, Chris wrote:

This patch should do it. The drawing mode is retained when the mode is swtched (like it has been), though now the gfx driver gets re-notified after a mode change, and everything should draw right.

Commited.

Umm.. just so you know, I do have an updated patch for this that puts the extra global vars into the _xwin struct. However, since it modifies a couple files which Peter's kill-dga patch also modifies, I'd like the kill-dga patch comitted first so they'll both apply properly.

However, if Peter's kill-dga patch isn't going to be comitted anytime soon, I'll just revert it.

- Kitty Cat