Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
The attached patch includes a fix. It adds an additional flag that can be used to allow or disallow the hardware cursor. Initially, this is set to TRUE, but it is set to false when the mouse is switched to mickey mode

May I ask what "mickey mode" is? The only things I'm aware of is the mickey driver and the get_mouse_mickeys function which just gets the mouse movement difference. I'm not aware of any special mode associated with this since the mouse is supposed to behave as normal.

- Kitty Cat