Re: [AD] file.c # patch

Peter Wang wrote:
You're right, but the problem I was thinking of remains. If "filename.dat#graphics/level1/mapdata" is spelt "filename.dat/graphics/level1/mapdata" how do you know where the file name stops and the object name starts?

What I was thinking would be to take the first (or last) "filename", determine if it a) exists and b) is an actual file and not a directory.. then we know that's the datafile. Since you can't have a file with the same name as a directory on any system (AFAIK), there's no chance of duplication and accidently getting the wrong file.

- Kitty Cat