Re: [AD] file.c # patch

Chris wrote:

Peter Wang wrote:

I don't think it's such a good idea. There's no rule saying that datafile object names cannot contain slashes, right?

AFAIK, embedded datafiles are accessed with /.. like:
realfile.dat#embedded.dat/another.dat/object
Though I may be mistaken.

You're right, but the problem I was thinking of remains. If "filename.dat#graphics/level1/mapdata" is spelt "filename.dat/graphics/level1/mapdata" how do you know where the file name stops and the object name starts? At least the '#' is relatively uncommon so there are less ways to split up the string.

Peter