Re: [AD] file.c # patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Couldn't you add another check to see wether or not the file exists?

Unfortunately not since, AFAIK, replace/get_filename and the like do not depend on the file existing to work. So there's no way to know what the programmer means by having a # in the filename.

As I mentioned before, I think the best thing to do is to retain the level of datafile#object filename compatibility this patch provides, but recommend that future use have the datafile object seperator use the system path seperator (or force / for all systems), so it'd be datafile/object.

- Kitty Cat