Re: [AD] New possible driver and accelerated features?

Ryan Norton wrote:
7 would be the best, since 9 (and 8?) do not technically
have DirectDraw anymore.  However, I'm not really sure what
would be gained by doing this, other than one or two misc.
> accelerated functions like transparency...

Which could be useful as the new API is developed. :) And I thought 7 didn't have DirectDraw either? That's what I was going for, to use the latest sensible version (I don't know if MinGW has a DX9 SDK yet) so we can get as much out of it as possible for Allegro's future functionality.

I'll do it if there's something resembling a consensus :).

Cool. :)

- Kitty Cat