Re: [AD] Magic main in Windows

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
In that case, if we have a #define al_main main on platforms that don't require main maming, I'd prefer to just have a main() as we do now and modify that.

Unfortunately, because main can have varying arguments (main(), main(void), main(int argc), main(int argc, char *argv[]), main(int argc, char *argv[], <something> argz)), you can't know what the programer has made and thus what to pass. The only way you could handle that would be to create a macro that handles variable arguments, but those are only in C99 (I'm not even sure C++ can do them).

- Kitty Cat