Re: [AD] Screen update API again

> It *will* take a while, if it ever gets done.  So if the screen update
> API is really important then it should just go in, otherwise it could
> get delayed indefinitely (like some other features which I won't
mention).

I had a look through the Allegro 5 proposals for the AL_DISPLAY api
functions. Since I was bored this afternoon, I threw together something
that I think gives an idea of what it could look like and how it could
work. Currently this just wraps around the current Allegro functions, of
course.
Includes the update API and is attached for comments.

> Well, it can require Allegro to be installed before the addons can be
> installed.  That should simplify it a bit.

Sounds sensible.

Evert