Re: Re: [AD] minor fix

> press is noticed.  Vincent also
> reported something about not getting
> mouse clicks, I think.

Now that you mention it....

In X, I have to leave the button pressed about half a second for a click to be registered. I also have trouble with keys (alt is only triggered by right alt, not left alt, though it's fine with other (non Allegro) software. That may or may not be due to the same cause.
The mouse works correctly with other (non Allegro) software (eg, GIMP).
I don't really care very much, since I don't use X for my game, so I haven't really looked.
I also want to add that, as most of you may know, I use signals (instead of threads) and I've patched the signal code to use SIGVTARLM instead of SIGALRM
to enable me to profile Allegro programs (no real clue why this is necessary). I
* think* I had the same behavior with stock Allegro (without any of my patches) but this is so long ago I would not bet on it.

Vincent