Re: Re: Re: [AD] minor fix

 _____
|    _|_
| A |B  |
|   |___|
|_____|

A has D_WANTMOUSE set, so it will keep the focus, even when B is clicked
in the area where they overlap. But that's the opposite of what you were
saying.. you wanted the little bits (B) to be clicked. That already
happens with Allegro anyway - it loops through all dialogs any takes the
topmost one.

So, I can't apply it like that. Hardly can put in the docs: "D_WANTFOCUS
- this is a flag someone needed once, but we don't know for what" :)

--
Elias Pschernig