Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

> I gave you guys (Elias and Evert) file release permissions.  Er, enjoy! ;-)

Er... thanks... I guess ;)

Anyway, 4.1.15 WIP is now available from SourceForge. I have yet to add the
enduser package for MacOS X, which I'll add as soon as Angelo has it available.

Oh, and yes, the interface for the release is a pain.

Anyway, the release seems to have gone well and work as expected. Shall I leave
it to Grzegorz to do the announcement on Allegro.cc when he has time to update
Allegro's website, or shall I make the announcement?

Evert