Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 20:30, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> This lists what I'm allowed to do (CVS and shell access for me, no file
> releases). I guess, you should have been given file-release access for
> the release..  although, going through the SF file upload system isn't
> fun :)

Besides, I wouldn't feel at home among those big-name admins currently on
the list ;)
Anyway, I've bumped the version number on the CVS tree and merged Grzegorz'
documentation patches with my local copy.
I guess that finalizes 4.1.15 WIP. The files (sans the OSX enduser package)
are at
http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro/

Evert