Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

On Friday 30 July 2004 14:52, Angelo Mottola wrote:
> Humm, just downloaded WIP 4.1.15 from SF to find out it didn't compile
> under OSX... Same problem as I reported before; looks as if the patch I
> posted didn't get into this WIP.
> Sorry for still bothering you, I really appreciate the hard work you're
> making Evert!

No problem, and thanks :)

On Friday 30 July 2004 15:13, aj wrote:
> make: *** No rule to make target `demo/demo.dat', needed by
> `obj/msvc/demo.res'.
>    Stop.

Looks like I made a few mistakes when I uploaded the version with the fixed
documentation...
Well, learn by trial and error, as they say.

Anyway, I can confirm that the OSX patch was missing from the source tree I
used to rebuild the WIP yesterday, as was demo.dat.

I have downloaded the WIP release, fixed it, and will try uploading it
again. Hopefully next time will be a smoother ride.

Evert