Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

On Friday 30 July 2004 15:00, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> I think, we should add "Wait for a report that compilation is working
> for at least Windows, Linux and OSX - and don't do any changes without
> re-testing" around step 15 or 16 to the release process :)

Makes sense. Problem is, things were working, until I tried to merge
Grzegorz' documentation patches right before I made the release, figuring
that wouldn't break anything. Well, somehow something did break when I
tried to merge it, and when I fixed that, I accidentally broke the OS X
version and forgot to include demo.dat again.

With hindsight, it would have been easier to not include the final
documentation patch in this WIP afterall. But well, as they say...
hindsight and all that.

Evert