Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

On Thursday 29 July 2004 23:18, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> I haven't done anything yet because I didn't see the "official"
> mailing list announce. You might want to use this to your advantage
> and repack the wip with a less troubled documentation source.

Done. I reuploaded all files, with the fixed documentation. I couldn't
remove the old files (well, there was a button that says delete file, but
it doesn't do anything as far as I could tell), so I made a new release in
the hidden allegro-prerelease tree called 4.1.15-broken and moved the
broken files there.
If someone can figure out how to remove the files from there, I don't think
we'll need them again. Otherwise we can just let them lie around.
The only (minor) point is that there is now a minor discrepency between the
actual 4.1.15 WIP and what is tagged as such on the CVS tree. I don't
think this matters much.

Evert