Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 12:49 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:

> > I think mine's a cleaner solution since you shouldn't call private
> > functions from procedures unrelated to it, but in the end it doesn't
> > matter too much I suppose.
> >
> > Oh, what about the color conversion patch? I haven't yet tested it to
> > see if it'd reproduce the same glitches in non-8bit source images.
> >

> I'll commit the responsiveness patch eventually, just I'd have liked
> some clarity on the state of the signals version in general first - it
> seems to be broken (for me in CVS, for you even in 4.1.14).

Ok, since the color conversion crashing with signals is sorted out, I
commited the input responsiveness patch now.

About the naming, I left _private instead of _nolock, since I don't want
to add another function - even though Chris won't like it :) But I'm
meaning to go through xwin.c anyway, and split it up into 2 or 3 files,
so then all _private can be renamed to _nolock.

--
Elias Pschernig