Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

Elias Pschernig wrote:
About the naming, I left _private instead of _nolock, since I don't want
to add another function - even though Chris won't like it :) But I'm
meaning to go through xwin.c anyway, and split it up into 2 or 3 files,
so then all _private can be renamed to _nolock.

For the record, I think the _private functions and variables themselves are a good idea. It organizes them into an OO-style system, where you have the class (_xwin), whether it's public or private (_private or not), then the name(_handle_input for example). However, in following the OO-style, private members should not be accessed by procedures that aren't apart of the same class, meaning non-_xwin* functions shouldn't access any _xwin_private* variables or functions. IMO, it just makes the code look dirty and less organized.

- Kitty Cat