Re: x color conversion [Was: Re: [AD] minor fix]

On Thursday 08 July 2004 14:54, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> Have not tested the demo though, but IIRC the intro screen hacks the
> graphics logo to change its colors and therefore could malfunction under
X,
> I suspect that it is this who triggered the problem, can you check?

It seems that the problem goes away if I uncomment both the fade_out(1);
and set_gui_colors(); calls in lines 2172 and 2176 from demo.c, but not if
I uncomment only one of them.
I haven't investigated further yet. Just hitting enter on the black screen
starts the program normally (with ordinary colours).

Evert