Re: [AD] TODO List for Allegro

On Saturday 17 July 2004 11:23, guilt wrote:
> Both can be found in (complete versions, no patches):
> http://guilt.bafsoft.net/allegro/patches/dxwindow.zip

Please provide patches and if possible attach them to your post rather than
giving a link. This makes it a lot easier for us to see what exactly you
changed. Having to extract the source files to a new directory and make
the diffs ourselves to look at them is a lot of extra work.

Now, I don't use Windows so I haven't looked into this in great detail.
I'll see about booting into Windows later today to check some things
though.

Evert