Re: [AD] TODO List for Allegro

hi,

OK, I got the error :P As such the problem isn't with the Accelerator
table... Two options are available to fix it.

1. It may that we may need a custom EdAccelProc to work "with" Allegro's input.

2. Let Allegro's own input handler do the job ... In the 4.1.15 WIP
only VK_F! works.. the VK_ADD+CONTROL doesn't work for me at all :P
Only when I click on the menu.. it increases the speed.