Re: [AD] Updated todo list and 4.1.15 WIP

On Saturday 17 July 2004 18:05, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Don't know if it will be useful, but I started a page about Allegro
> Development on Tomasu's WIKI (and included your document there):

Yes, I think this will be very useful. Currently, there really isn't much
information on how things work for new or relatively inexperienced
developers.
Good work!

One random comment. I would (currently) still consider Eric to be the
dictator with the ability to veto decisions. I don't think program
development would be suitable for a democratic process anyway.

Evert