Re: [AD] TODO List for Allegro

I found the problem. As said.. it's an incompatibility with the
Accelerator Table and install_keyboard system of Allegro.

So i've included a fix that completely uses only:
1. Allegro's input, with some changes. (not recommended)
2. accelerator tables, as in dibsound.c (good enough)

Both can be found in (complete versions, no patches):
http://guilt.bafsoft.net/allegro/patches/dxwindow.zip

Please go thru. solution 2.

Regards,