Re: [AD] Prefixing

I agree with Elias more. KittyCat, the way the current system is
implemented, we need a cleaner method of accessing. I also feel that
the way things are handled must be better organized. Say, we can have
a:

struct keyboard_data
{
unsigned int locale;
char key[256];
};

Maybe we can have a input_method_handler too, for people who want to
emulate other keyboard methods.

And, look a the way the joystick routines handle the data; And
contrasting it with the mouse and keyboard routines shows the lack in
uniformity to a certain extent.

And, we can do some prefixing with devices too, say

BITMAP * AL_DEVICE(screen);

and this may help us extend and write a cleaner, safer AP in the
future. Well, I'm not saying that this is the way, it would only make
things easier.

Regards,

--
V Karthik Kumar