Re: [AD] Sound API

On Sunday 16 May 2004 18:32, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> I just did some more testing of KCat's mixer. One notable thing was Ben's
> SEKRIT PROJACT actually performed a bit better than it used to :) The
> volume "bug" no longer exists, music played at full volume. Ben's SEKRIT
> PROJACT uses DUMB, and a fair bit of one shot sound effects. It all sounded
> really good.

(For those who don't know, my 'SEKRIT PROJACT' is a game I'm developing. I'm
keeping its nature secret until it's finished. I've sent copies to a few
people. Don't expect a revolution in terms of gameplay, but it will have some
really nice effects in it. :)

Just out of interest, what volume bug are we talking about here? I was using
set_volume_per_voice(0), so it should have played at full volume already; it
did for me.

ben