Re: [AD] mouse mickeys problem

On Sunday 11 April 2004 16:33, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> I have no idea how good that works in wine.. but it would be better to
> send a bug report to wine than work around this in programs (But I get
> neither keyboard nor mouse input at all in wine for example.. so don't
> know much about it).

I get mouse, but no keyboard. Someone remarked that there is a bug in
Allegro that causes it not to initialize the keyboard properly if it is
run in Windows and set_gfx_mode() is called after install_keyboard(). I've
never seen that problem, but maybe that's what's happening in Wine. I need
to check that sometime.

Evert