Re: [AD] mouse mickeys problem

On Sunday 11 April 2004 16:05, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Use position_mouse to set the mouse to the middle of the screen
> continuously. That way, you can even use mouse_x, mouse_y to get
> mickeys. Of course, you need to track the cursor position and draw it
> yourself in that case. And it works better in fullscreen than in
> windowed mode.

Note that doing this doesn't work if you try to run the program through
Wine (useful if you're in Linux and people insist on releasing only
Windows binaries): the mouse cursor stays fixed very close to the screen
centre and you can't use the mouse at all.
So I would generally recommend against this. It's basically a dirty hack
that may cause other problems later on.

Evert