Re: [AD] yield_timeslice

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 01:18, Chris wrote:
> Daniel Schlyder wrote:
>
> >My point was that the #define you posted would make rest() recursive if
> >timer_driver::rest is NULL.
> >

> Good catch. I didn't realize rest called yield_timeslice when I made the
> defines, though I should've assumed it did. So then yield_timeslice
> would just stay how it was in 4.1.12, and al_idle would call rest(1).
> Problem solved. :)

No, since if yield_timeslice gets deprecated or re-introduced with the
4.1.12 behavior, it would be replaced by al_idle throughout the Allegro
source. (That's the point of al_idle - making Allegro programs,
especially Allegro itself, not hog all the CPU when being idle.)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>