Re: [AD] [BUG?] X11 Windowed driver delay...

> Can I also split alsa.c into alsa5.c and alsa9.c (or alsa5.c and alsa.c,
> since alsa 0.9 seems to be compatible with alsa 1.0)? There doesn't seem
> to be any common code, and it gets rid of all the #defines, so it makes
> it easier to work with it.

Ouch!  I spent a not insignificant amount of time to make them play nice with
each other.  But that's OK, go ahead and do the split.

I think it would be safer to resurrect the alsa.c file prior to the merge and
rename it into alsa5.c (after checking that no correction was made to it
after the merge, which I think is highly unlikely).

--
Eric Botcazou