Re: [AD] new ports for PSX, GBA and GP32

> Agreed. I'll register you as a developer for the project, if the other
> maintainers don't disagree.

w00t! kowabunga. I will behave with the dignity the office demands

> I don't think we can restrict access to one CVS branch in particular, so
> you'll have full access. But commiting to the wrong branch with CVS is
very
> unlikely.

I hope you're right.  I'll test checkin scripts on a local server first.  As
I'll be doing all the checking in, send patches to me with [A4C] in the
subject.  this can be the filter for all mail on the subject, although I
don't think a mailing list is necessary yet.

> Ok, do you have any preference for the name of the branch? Something like
> 'allegro_console_branch'?

That's fine.