[AD] new ports for PSX, GBA and GP32

Hi All, I've finally subscribed to the new list.

I've started porting to PSX, GBA and GP32 by hacking at 4.0.0

I've got to the stage where I need CVS, so other ppl can help, and because I
need to adjust some more of the shared files because the std libs with the
compilers are full of holes.

I have near zero experience with CVS, so I'm not asking for write access to
either of the main branches, but it would be great if someone could set up a
branch so a few of us can hack at these new ports and add a few more, like
xbox, native ps2 and gc.

A branch off the latest 4.1.x will do nicely, as I can easily adjust to the
inclusion of the MacOSX port. So far, the only shared files reworked are
fix.bat and alconfig.h

--
Matt