Re: [AD] (still) a race condition in mixer.c

> Attached is a follow-up for Windows and BeOS. It seems to works fine.
> I didn't enable it for QNX because I can't currently test it and QNX is very
> sensitive to threading issues.
>
> Angelo, do you think we should enable it for MacOS X too? The purpose is to
> avoid race conditions in the mixer on SMP systems.

Hasn't the patch been applied only to the 4.0.x branch? I thought the OSX
port was supposed to become officially supported only in 4.2.x... But I'd be
happy to see it go into 4.0.4, and if that's the case, yes the patch should
be applied also to this port IMO.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx