RE: [AD] System bitmap bug (fix)

> My interpretation (and probably the original intent) is that
> it must pretend
> the bitmap is a system bitmap anyway, i.e calling
> create_system_bitmap()
> always returns a bitmap for which the BMP_ID_SYSTEM flag is set.

I had interpreted it the other way (eg, it will return a normal
memory BITMAP).
But isn't this question moot ? The user surely should not know
about the BMP_ID_SYSTEM flag anyway, as it's internal, right ?
The point of having different kinds of BITMAPs is that the user
can use them interchangeably, without caring whether's it's a
memory BITMAP, etc (except when you want to access them directly
through lines, but even that's somewhat abstracted through
bmp_write_line and friends).

There could be problems if system BITMAPs are supported but only
a few of them, say, can be created. When destroying one, if it
always has the BMP_ID_SYSTEM dlag set, you don't know whether it's
really one or not, thus you don't know what "free" ops to do.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h