Re: [AD] System bitmap bug (fix)

> blit(fake_system_bitmap, screen, ...);
>
> The blit code checks for the presence of a system bitmap, then calls the
> system bitmap vtable entries.

Do you mean that it calls dest->vtable->blit_from_system() instead of
dest->vtable->blit_from_memory()? If so, I think you should provide the
blit_from_system method and, more generally, all blit methods of the vtable.

See for example the X11 driver (src/x/xvtable.c) that doesn't support system
bitmaps either. Note that exunicod uses system bitmaps and, AFAIK, runs on
every gfx driver so providing all methods seems to be a requirement.

--
Eric Botcazou