Re: [AD] System bitmap bug (fix)

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Do you mean that it calls dest->vtable->blit_from_system() instead of dest->vtable->blit_from_memory()?

Yes.

If so, I think you should provide the blit_from_system method and, more generally, all blit methods of the vtable.

But Allegro already provides a fallback path in create_system_bitmap!

My vote is for making create_system_bitmap() return NULL if they're not supported or can't be created, instead of this memory-bitmap-that-looks-like-a-system-bitmap-but-not-really. This seems rather kludgy to me.

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/