Re: [AD] c++ test.

Eric Botcazou wrote:

I'd rather make it so that the Allegro build aborts if the C++ program can't be compiled, but only if there is a C++ compiler installed, so I think we need a C++ configure check somewhere.

the attached patch adds checks in a platform dependant makefile to set the CXX variable to a working c++ compiler executable. if none is found then CXX is empty and the cpptest is not compiled. for borland you just replace the name(s) in TST_COMPILERS with bcc32.exe or whatever, and add the neccessary flags.

--
One OS to rule them all,
one OS to find them,