Re: [AD] update: directx minimal sdk for allegro.

> i have prepared new minimal directx sdks for allegro (mingw build). this
> includes both directx 7 and 8.
>
> http://home.online.no/~hensto/dx70_mgw.zip

This one is ok, modulo minor nits in include/src/todo.txt.

> http://home.online.no/~hensto/dx80_mgw.zip

That one is not ok:
- it contains basetsd.h which overrides that of the w32api package and causes
the library build to abort in WARNMODE,
- dinput.h contains 7 duplicated lines that cause another failure.

I think you should double-check that no important header file from w32api is
overriden.

In include/src/todo.txt for both archives:

> In case the header files are not modified rename this file to readme.txt

A comma would be welcome before "rename".

> and put in it an explaination that whoever modifies the original header

...explanation...

--
Eric Botcazou