Re: [AD] allegro 4.1.9 source rpm fixes

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 14:31, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > > Oh! yes, an outdated entry. However, should we not mention the content
> > > of docs/src/makedoc/ instead?
> >
> > I'm not sure what you mean, can you clarify?
>
> That's fine, I'm not too sure either :-)
>
> The old docs/makedoc.c was split into several modules, which are located in
> the docs/src/makedoc/ directory. Should we not list them?

So then, do you intend for the makedoc utility to be installed along
with the other utilities such as dat2c, etc? Because in the original
.spec file for some reason it was installing the *source* to makedoc.c,
but not anything else, not the header files and all the other goodies
that are needed to actually use makedoc.c :)

--
EvilTypeGuy <eviltypeguy@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://icculus.org/