Re: [AD] allegro 4.1.9 source rpm fixes

> The spec file for the allegro 4.1.9 source rpm has a few problems with
> it, I've attached an updated version of the .spec file that fixes all of
> those, summary of what's fixed below:

Thanks for fixing these problems.

> * Wed Apr 02 2003 Shawn Walker <eviltypeguy@xxxxxxxxxx>  4.1.9-2
> - added dat2c to tools package
> - added additional documentation to tools package
> - removed bogus makedoc items from tools package

Oh! yes, an outdated entry. However, should we not mention the content of
docs/src/makedoc/ instead?

> - prevent building of useless debuginfo package on RedHat 9
> - fixed source rpm rebuilding for RedHat 9

What are exactly the problems under RedHat 9?

> Any feedback is appreciated and welcome, especially regarding the
> makedoc change I made. These changes were necessary to rebuild the
> source rpm under RedHat 9.

The spec file was recently modified by a SuSe guy so the 4.1.9 version is now
a bit outdated. Could you apply your changes to the current CVS version (you
can download it from the following address, it's rev 1.39):
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/alleg/allegro/misc/allegro.spec?only_with_tag=MAIN

And post a patch rather than the whole file (diff -u file.old file.new), this
saves bandwidth.

Thanks in advance.

--
Eric Botcazou