[AD] Proposal for "release_checklist.txt"

Hi.

While my last patches adding ASSERTions caused much disasters, especially
to the msvc build, I realized that we have no way of 'validating' the
quality of Allegro, especially since it's so large, huge, resembling a
big lizard...  While it would be against the spirit of the WIPs, which
should be released often, we could create a release_checklist.txt file
and use it with the stable releases.  This file would contain a number
of things to verify, like:
  builds for dos
  builds for win
  builds for xxx
  devhelp documentation works
  postscript documentation works
  setup doesn't eat my homework

Whenever Allegro 'freezes', it won't be released until all these can be
verified at least by one person. Ideally each item would have assigned
a voluntary. Could this be tracked through Sourceforge's task thing?

...maybe they *did* abduct me after all...