Re: [AD] Small FAQ update

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

The @ignore_css switch is at the top of allegro._tx. We need it because
there are few browsers supporting css, and less doing it correctly.
I don't use netscape, but I use text browsers, and css is useless
for them.  AFAIK the gtkhtml widget will be heavily used by gnome
editors/programs and IIRC that doesn't use css either.

Ok, try this patch instead. The FAQ and the manual validate with and without @ignore_css.

The problem I had with the previous color scheme was that your attention
was attracted to the "see also" lines instead of the API or the docs. I
just swapped colors around to try to balance this.

Fade all of them?

I wanted to start from a white background, then 'tint' things as needed, with larger contrasts on more important things. I (personally) like the new look (duh) over the old one. Of course, this is all subjective.