Re: [AD] Small FAQ update

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 09:10:12AM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Ah! How do the other source files deal with this problem ? Or is your
> modified faq._tx the only one to encounter it ? In the latter case,
> your patch is probably ok then.

Patch formatting looks ok because the 77 line length limit is only for
final txt output, sources usually go a little bit further due to embedded
html tags.

> I meant to check the validity against the HTML 4.0 Transitional standard
> (using TIDY for example).

To check html I usually generate the file locally, put it on some web
page and call http://validator.w3.org/ on it, because html tidy is way
too pedantic, and sometimes it throws warnings on perfectly valid html
code just because the author wanted to.