Re: [AD] Eek! Anyone else having this kind of e-mail problem?

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Sorry for posting OT (you may now be rude to me), but they have set up this new anti-spam filter on the mail server and this is just pathetic:

You got hit by Klez. This means that someone on the AD list, who has *all* our email addresses, is still using Outlook. Please, if you are this person, get a VIRUS SCANNER NOW! Thank you.

Klez will send emails to random people in the Outlook address book, with the fron field from random other people in the address book,