[AD] Eek! Anyone else having this kind of e-mail problem?

Sorry for posting OT (you may now be rude to me), but they have set up this
new anti-spam filter on the mail server and this is just pathetic:

I got:

The FNWI Mailserver identified the attached message as possible
unsollicited email (SPAM).

The message originated from

    "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx>