Re: [AD] DDraw7 support (and Allegro 5)

Angelo Mottola wrote:

In line with the talk, I wanted to push a thing already discussed a little on the allegro.cc forums: let's get rid of banked VESA support and old line switchers; we could use rect switchers instead...

Yep. Rect switchers are already in my API doc. (current named al_acquire_bitmap_region - but I need to change this since it's not related to acquiring at all).
Of course, line switchers are a special case of the rect switchers.